Electrical Supplies and Equipment
DistributionNOW offers a wide range of electrical products & cable, with global certification that can reduce your supplier risk and the cost to handle multiple vendors. We stock a wide range of hazardous and industrial area electrical products and supplies, including extensive inventories of OEM-approved fixtures, fittings, and accessories, as well as cable products that meet global certifications. Our worldwide network of locations means we are close to your project and always ready to deliver exactly what you need.
Managing Capital Projects with Electrical Products
We are a qualified electrical supplier that provides a wide range of electrical products and cable for classified and harsh area environments that meet global certifications with technical project management experience. With 40 plus years of electrical distribution experience, over 1/2 billion in electrical project sales, and a sound financial structure, partnering with DNOW helps our customers make capital projects of any size or scope a success.
Watch our video to learn more about how DNOW can help you with large scale capital projects where you have to source and procure electrical equipment and materials.
- Cable – multiple cable management hubs providing power, control, medium voltage, communications, and marine cables to IEEE, IEC, and marine specs CSA/UL/CE (CENELEC)
- Cable Assembly & Accessories – cable connectors and associated accessories, used extensively for power, control, lighting, and instrumentation cable applications in connection with IEC and NEC cables with worldwide approvals
- Cable tray and support systems – galvanized steel, aluminum, fiberglass, and stainless steel cable ladder, instrumentation, cable tray fittings, pipe hangers, struts, grating, and accessories
- Lighting – LED, HID, flood, fluorescent, incandescent, marine, emergency, and obstruction lighting for both hazardous and non-hazardous areas with full worldwide approvals
- Connectivity – classified zone area, harsh area, pin and sleeve, high amperage roughneck, connectors for CSA, UL, NEMA, IEC, and many others with worldwide approvals
- Fiber optic assembles and accessories – specialty wire harnesses and accessories in multiple shell sizes and materials to service industrial, hazardous, and harsh environment land and offshore applications
- Enclosures – galvanized, stainless steel, and GRP (NEMA, IEC) for both hazardous and non-hazardous areas
- Industrial fittings – conduit bodies, unions, hubs, couplings, and seals
- Control apparatus – drives, manual and magnetic starters for all ratings, panels, switching gear, and spare parts
- Motors – oilfield, industrial, explosion-proof, and fractional
- Specialty items – instrumentation, wireless, signals, alarms, and surveillance (CCTV, transit systems)
- Electrical accessories – lugs, connectors, grounding, cable tie wraps, labeling materials, tapes, terminals, adhesives, fasteners, termination and splice kits, heat shrink, and more
- Cable management
- Cable cutting and reeling
- Cable gland assembly
- Connector assembly (hazardous and non-hazardous)
- Panel assembly
- Account management
- Global product delivery
- Product application design
Our Electrical Suppliers
Electrical Industry Expertise
DNOW offers an impressive history of supply hazardous area electrical and cabling solutions to the oil and gas and petrochemical industries around the world. We fully understand the importance of offering products that withstand the rigors of the industry and we always meet or exceed the industry's stringent standards for design, quality, reliability and safety. All of this while ensuring products are delivered correctly, on time and within budget.
View Our Available Resources For Electrical Products
Access a wealth of assets, from instructional videos to catalogs to white papers, where you'll find product insight and advice on electrical products and many other products, services, solutions and supply-chain topics.Browse Our Resource Center