In today’s world, global enterprises operate 24 hours a day and across time zones. Maintaining your operations day-in and day-out is the goal and the DNOW customer support and wide inventory of suppliers is your key to avoiding downtime in a critical situation.
Customer Specific Electronic Catalog
DNOW offers a high standard of expertise and service to help minimize rig downtime and total operating costs for rig operators. Our global catalog system supply complete inventory loadouts while allowing drillers to order replenishment product or critical spares effortlessly after the rig has been deployed anywhere in the world through a unique database or e-commerce system from any one of our 250+ locations or through the internet.
The supply chain for an offshore drilling rig can be complex and difficult to manage, not only does it mean you need to have access to the necessary and critical parts readily available, but you must navigate the logistics of moving these parts to where they are needed on a moment’s notice. That's where DistributionNOW comes into play. We can help you face many challenges, from investing too much capital in non-core assets to lacking a defined material management program.
Having the right part on hand or even available is just half the battle. It's getting the part to a rig on the other side of the world, that can be the challenge. DNOW recognizes that every operation is unique. That's why we work with you to utilize our supply chain locations, regional warehouses, superior customer service and high product availability and fill rates based on a specific demand plan for each customer.
We know you never want a rig to go offline due to you waiting for materials, that's why DNOW's global supply chain of high product availability OEM drilling equipment used by rigs such as draw works, hoisting, fluid ends, mud pumps, blow out preventers, travelling equipment, rotating equipment, top drives, and iron roughnecks.
DNOW has deep roots in offshore supply and ship chandlery, making us the perfect supply partner for a full range of PPE, PVF, and MRO equipment needs in the offshore drilling industry.
- We have partners in key global locations like Ghana, Nigeria, Singapore and Azerbaijan and have supplied some of the world’s largest brands in oil and gas.
- We have held large contracts for many years, despite competitive tendering processes, due to our reliable service and capabilities that are perfect for OPEX supplies.
- Our three internationally recognised accreditations (ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001) and FPAL registration prove our commitment to providing high quality distribution services to the oil and gas industry.
- With specialist knowledge of vessel requirements that comes only with extensive experience of the marine industry, DNOW has the capabilities to support vessels for platform and construction supply, transfer vessels and ships used for exploration and survey.
- We are members of the most well-known marine based associations, ISSA, IMPA and offer trading services through an online ShipServ membership and TradeNet ID.
[DNOW] has played an integral part in our offshore and onshore operations by providing high quality products at competitive prices with realistic delivery times and backed by professional knowledge.
– Regional Supply Chain Manager, Rowan Drilling
[DNOW] have been supplying Boston Putford for many years and are one of our key suppliers. The service and response is prompt and our requirements are always dealt with in a professional manner.
– Purchasing Manager, Boston Putford (Seacor)