Manual and Actuated Valves
DistributionNOW is a global distributor of manual and actuated valves; whether it's toxic, corrosive, or aggressive fluids, you'll find we have an extensive inventory of industrial valves manufacturers for the most challenging performance demands. Our services include but are not limited to valve testing, on-site services, workshop repair and testing, and inventory management and supply chain services. As a proud member of the Valve Manufacturers Association of America, you know that we have the expertise and global resources to help you define, execute and support your operation.
Browse Products & Services
- Bellows Seal Valves
- HF Acid Valves
- Knife Gate Valves
- Needle & Instrumentation Valves
- Pressure Seal Valves
Engineered Valves & Packages
Our full line of engineered valves and packages will help to fulfill your needs:
- Engineered Trunnion Ball Valves
- Slab Gate & Expanding Gate Valves
- Double Block & Bleed Plug Valves
- Choke Valves
- Welded-Body Ball Valves
- Control Valves
- Shut-Down Valves
- Overpressure Protection (OPP) Valves
Comprehensive Valve Catalog
DNOW provides one of the industry's most comprehensive inventories of valves in commodity and specialty materials, across all market segments.
DNOW provides upstream valves for a variety of applications, including offshore production platforms, floating production, storage and off-loading, and land-based drilling rigs.
- API 6A gate – 1-1/16 in to 7-1/16 in
- API 6D ball – 1/2 in to 60 in
- Modular ball (DBB) – 1/2 in to 24 in
- Check – 1/2 in to 60 in
- Plug – 1/4 in to 24 in
- Choke – 1-1/16 in to 7-1/16 in
Midstream and Gas Utility
We provide midstream valves for all of the processes between the wellhead and the refinery or city gate, including water removal from the well site.
- API 6D gate – 2 in to 72 in
- API 6D lubricated and expanding plug – 3/4 in to 24 in
- API 6D ball – 1/2 in to 60 in
Downstream and Industrial
In the downstream markets, DNOW supplies valves, actuators, and custom-engineering packages to perform specific functions in critical, unique flow control environments, such as refineries and petrochemical plants. Our world-class distribution network, backed by skilled, experienced customer service and field valve specialists, gives us the unique position to offer gate, ball, plug, butterfly, globe, and check valves for the most demanding applications.
In addition to serving all sectors of the oil and gas energy industry, DistributionNOW is also a trusted supplier to other industrial arenas. We specialize in both commodity and special products, ranging from low to high pressure applications. Our product-driven solutions help to improve process inefficiencies and provide a lower total cost of ownership through reduced operation, installation, and maintenance costs.
- API 600/603 gate, globe, and check – 2 in to 60 in
- API 602 gate, globe, and check – 1/4 in to 4 in
- HF acid API 602 and API 600 gate, globe, and check – 1/2 in to 36 in
- Flanged, threaded, and socket-weld ball – 1/4 in to 60 in
- Pressure seal – 2 in to 24 in
- Wafer/Dual plate check – 1-1/2 in to 60 in
- Resilient seated butterfly – 2 in to 144 in
- Triple offset butterfly – 3 in to 120 in
- High-performance butterfly – 2-1/2 in to 60 in
- Instrumentation – 1/4 in to 1 in
- Cryogenic – various sizes
Actuation and Automation
DNOW also provides customers with complete in-house valve automation packages, including pneumatic, hydraulic, and electric automation for multi-turn, quarter-turn, and valve networking applications. Visit our Valve Actuation and Automation page for more information.