Comprehensive Selection of Energy and Industrial Fittings and Connectors
When it comes to securing efficient and long-lasting systems, the quality and type of fittings you choose play a pivotal role. DNOW is proud to present a comprehensive selection of premium fittings and connectors designed to cater to varied industrial requirements. From the resilient carbon steel fittings suitable for demanding environments to our specialty offerings like fiberglass and Pexgol PE-Xa connectors, our curated range ensures optimal performance and longevity for your systems.
Choose the Right Fitting for Long-Lasting Efficiency
Picking the best fitting improves both system life and performance. Whether updating an existing system or building anew, our fittings promise top performance and durability every time. Explore our diverse range of offerings below.
Discover robust fittings ideal for Oil, Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Water Treatment and HVAC industries. Renowned for strength, durability and corrosion resistance, available in various sizes and grades.
Check out our selection of stainless and alloy steel fittings perfect for varying temperature corrosion tasks. Find welded and pressure fittings in multiple sizes, from leading manufacturers.
Explore our high-quality fiberglass and composite fittings for line pipes. They're built for durability in corrosive environments and suit a wide range of pressures and specifications.
Elevate Your Piping Projects with Superior Fittings
We offer an extensive range of high-quality pipe fittings. Whether you need carbon steel for tough environments or specialized fittings from our TS&M Supply Fiberglass affiliated brand, we've got you covered. Benefit from seamless construction and adaptability to diverse conditions with DNOW.
Definitely. Especially our carbon steel fittings, crafted for extreme conditions. Contact our sales representatives to learn more about the best fitting solutions for your project, whether it's specific materials, sizes or construction. We've got you covered.
Fittings are essential for directing the path or adjusting the volume of flow material within pipes. They come in various shapes with each designed for a specific purpose. Depending on your needs, these fittings can be either seamless or welded, similar to the pipes they accompany.
Here's a brief overview of our key fitting offerings:
- Butt Weld Fittings: This category includes variations like the Standard Radius 45° Elbow, Short Radius 90° Elbow and Reducing Tee.
- Threaded Fittings: Available in sizes from 1/8 in. to 4 in., they come with different pressure ratings. Some of the prominent types are the 45° Elbow, 90° Elbow, Tee and Coupling.
- Socket Weld Fittings: These fittings have a distinct design. A socket holds the pipe and a back weld ensures its stability. Examples include the 45° Elbow, 90° Elbow and Tee.
- Branch Connections: Often known as outlets, they're welded directly to the main pipe's wall. They come in types like the Butt Weld Outlet, Threaded Outlet and Sweep Outlet.
For further assistance or to make an informed choice for your project, please reach out to our sales team.
Our fiberglass and composite fittings are the optimal choice for such applications. At DNOW, we provide high-quality fiberglass fittings and connectors suitable for your line pipe, spoolable line pipe and facilities piping requirements. Specifically designed for long-lasting performance in various corrosive environments, they are the preferred option for transporting highly corrosive gas and produced water.
All our fiberglass fittings have been crafted to meet rigorous standards ensuring their reliability and durability. Moreover, we source our products from renowned suppliers such as NOV Fiber Glass Systems, ensuring the highest quality.
Contact our sales team to get more detailed information on what fittings are best suited for your project needs.
- Carbon steel is strong and affordable, and can be coated or galvanized to improve its corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel is particularly resistant to corrosion and staining, making it ideal for applications where the material might be exposed to moisture and certain chemicals.
- Alloy steel has enhanced properties due to the addition of other elements. It can resist heat and corrosion better than regular steel.
- Brass is durable, corrosion-resistant and offers a tighter seal than some other metals.
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride) is lightweight, corrosion-resistant and easy to work with. Not suitable for hot water.
- CPVC (chlorinated polyvinyl chloride) is similar to PVC but can withstand higher temperatures. Also resistant to acid and alkali.
- PEX (cross-linked polyethylene) is flexible, durable and can withstand both hot and cold temperatures.
- HDPE (high-density polyethylene) is corrosion-resistant, durable and can handle a variety of chemicals.
- Fiberglass is resistant to a wide range of chemicals, has high strength and is lightweight.
We sell various fittings of different sizes and shapes. Here's a brief description of some of the fittings we have in inventory:
Elbows: Used to change the direction of the flow. They usually have a bend of 90° or 45°, but other angles are also available. Elbows are categorized based on their radius of curvature: long-radius (LR) and short-radius (SR).
Tees: Split or combine flow. They have one input and two outputs (or vice versa) and are available in equal and reducing types. An equal tee has the same size on all three ends, while a reducing tee has one end that is a different size.
Couplings: Used to connect two pipes of the same size. There are two main types:
- Full Coupling: Connects two pipes directly.
- Half Coupling: Connects a pipe to a tank or other fitting with a threaded opening.
Unions: Similar to a coupling but designed for easy disconnection without cutting. They consist of three parts: a male end, a female end, and a nut. When the nut is tightened, the two ends seal together, providing a leak-proof seal.
Reducers: Used to change the size of the pipe. There are two main types:
- Concentric Reducer: Has a cone-shaped profile and provides a smooth flow.
- Eccentric Reducer: Has an edge that is parallel to the connecting pipe. This ensures that the bottom of the pipe remains flat, which is important in horizontal pipes to prevent accumulation of air at the top.
Laterals: Allow a small diameter branch connection from a larger diameter main. They are somewhat like tees but have a 45-degree branch.
Cross: Similar to a tee but has four branches. They can either combine or split the flow, but their use is less common due to the inherent complexity and potential flow disturbances.
Outlets: Provide a means for a smaller diameter pipe to branch off from a larger one. They are sometimes also known as "olets", and there are different types such as "weldolet", "sockolet", and "threadolet" based on their attachment method.
Caps: Used to seal the end of a pipe, effectively stopping the flow. They're like a plug for the pipe.
Each of these fittings can be found in various materials like PVC, CPVC, PEX, copper, brass, steel, and more, depending on the specific application and requirements of the piping system. Proper selection and installation of these fittings are crucial for the efficiency and safety of the system. Contact our sales team for any assistance in finding the right connection for your project.
Find Premium Fittings on DNOW's B2B eCommerce Store
Looking for high-quality fittings for your projects? Dive into DNOW's B2B eCommerce store. We offer an expansive range of energy and industrial fittings tailored to your needs. From procurement analytics to an efficient checkout process, simplify your fittings purchase journey. Explore the best in fittings at shop.dnow.com.