Water Disposal & Waterflood
Our state-of-the-art control logic gives us the unique ability to modulate the flow of your facility to meet varying conditions. This technology allows us to inject into multiple wells at varying pressures from a single injection pump. It also gives us the ability to adjust to surges in incoming rates.
Water Disposal and Waterflood Unit
The most common method of dealing with produced water is using water pump skids or produced water disposal unit. Our extensive knowledge of hydraulics, as well as fabrication and automation, ensures that your facility will provide unmatched reliability.
With multiple packaging options, we can customize your facility to any level of redundancy and stand alone capability that you require. Whether it is an open unit with a small reciprocating pump or a large facility featuring multiple horizontal multistage pumps, we have the designs to fit your needs.
Watch our video on the right, to see one of the many types of water disposal skids that can be designed for you.
- Standard B31.3 piping construction
- Lifting plans, FEA and torsional calculations available
- Mag particle and dye pen testing available
- Wind, snow and seismic calculations
- PE-stamped buildings and structure
- Carbon steel, stainless steel and composite piping
- Steel frame, panel and fiberglass buildings
- Optional enclosure for cold weather packages
Skid Major Components and Features
Our Water Disposal and Waterflood fabrication unit provides a total water solution. With multiple pump technologies available, we select our equipment based on the correct fit for your application.
Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Pipe, Valves, & Fittings - depending on your chosen configuration, our team may suggest control valve implementation for reliable centrifugal pump operations
- Pumps - with our salt water disposal packages, we offer a selection of quality injection pumps based on required injection rate and pressure, options include Schlumberger REDA horizontal multi-state (HPS) and NOV reciprocating pumps
- Filtration - our SWD packages come with bag or cartridge filters sized for flow rate and micron rating, which includes auto switching during high-DP differential pressure
- Electrical & Automation - our team works closely with you to design fully integrated PLC and control options, including starters and VFD, flow computers and SCADA integration
|Injection rates||Up to 60,000 bbl/day +|
|Pressures||Up to 5000 PSIG +|