Produced Water Transfer
Whether by pipeline or truck, our extensive knowledge of hydraulics as well as fabrication and automation ensure that your facility will provide unmatched reliability. Our engineering capabilities and experience in the fabrication of water transfer units provide our customers with the best facilities in the industry.
Produced Water Transfer Unit Skid
From simple pump packages to fully automated truck unloading facilities, our packages feature integration that allows the unit to be operated completely unmanned in the harshest environments possible.
Watch our video on the right, to see one of the many types of produced water transfer unit skids that can be designed for you.
- Truck grounding systems
- Standard B31.3 piping construction
- Lifting plans, FEA and torsional calculations available
- Mag particle and dye pen testing available
- Wind, snow and seismic calculations
- PE-stamped buildings and structure
- Carbon steel, stainless steel, and Composite Piping
- Steel frame, panel and fiberglass buildings
- Optional enclosure for cold weather packages
Skid Major Components and Features
Our Produced Water Transfer fabrication unit provides a total water solution. With multiple pump technologies available, we select our equipment based on the correct fit for your application.
Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Pump - we offer a large selection of pump types and materials that are selected based on operating conditions and fluid specifications, options include vertical and horizontal multistage centrifugal, single state centrifugal, as well as PC and reciprocating pumps
- Electrical - our team works closely with you to design fully integrated PLC and control options, including starters and VFD, flow computers, and SCDA integration
- Pipe, Valves & Fittings - a wide selection of PVF can be integrated into any system, depending on customer's needs
- Metering - we offer many measurement options for our custom-built water transfer systems, including Coriolis, Magnetic, and Turbine
|Flowrates||Up to 60,000 bbl/day +|
|Pressures||Up to 1,000 PSIG +|