Launchers and Receivers
DNOW Process Solutions group offers pigging launchers and receivers built to any specification and size. Our in-house design, engineering, fabrication and testing capability produces various pig and sphere launching and receiving systems.
DNOW keeps your pipelines running smoothly with high-quality pigging launchers and receivers. We have everything from basic designs to advanced, high-tech solutions to ensure your pipeline operations run smoothly. Whether you need a simple pig trap or a complex system with multiple vessels, we have you covered.
- Versatility: Our launchers and receivers can be used with various pipeline pigs, including foam, steel and polyurethane pigs.
- Durability: Our products use only the best materials to ensure maximum durability and longevity.
- Safety: We design safety features such as pressure relief valves, safety interlocks and emergency shutdown systems.
- Ease of use: Pipeline pigging operations can be carried out quickly and efficiently with quick-opening closures and removable covers.
- Customizable: We offer a range of options, such as size, pressure rating and material selection.
We offer a wide range of pig launchers, receivers and associated equipment for large or small-diameter pipelines.
- Barrel launchers and receivers
- Turnkey, skid-mounted designs
- Pig signalers (manual & electric)
- Control systems
- Actuated valves
- Quick-opening closures
- Bi-directional designs
- Conventional and smart piggable designs
- Gas and liquid service
|Materials of Construction
|Carbon steel, stainless and alloy steel
|4 in. - 48 in. and custom sizes upon request
|ANSI 150 - 1500
|Ultrasonic, hydrostatic, radiographic, dye penetrant inspection, positive material identification (PMI), hardness and others
|Surface prep, blasting, internal and external coating, painting