Our Gas Measurement Division builds orifice, ultrasonic, and turbine meter runs to AGA specifications.
- An inside and outside sales team to assist you
- Built in-house for customers both nationally and internationally
- Experts in orifice meter runs and stations as well as ultrasonic meter run sets, gas chromatography buildings, pipeline valve sets and regulator sets.
- Piping and skidded buildings built in-house
- Liquid measurement packages
- A fleet of support and service technicians for all our manufactured products
- A sizable stock of replacement parts and instrumentation
- Field installations, calibrations and witnessing, to name a few
- Designing, engineering and fabrication of ultrasonic meter packages
- Meter run cleaning and re-certification in the field and shop
- Optional enclosure for cold weather packages
In-Shop or On Site Services
- Witnessing and analysis of meter runs
Major Components and Features
We will design and build your unit to fit your specific requirements, while meeting industry standards.
Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Instrumentation & Measurement - our gas measurement systems offer single and dual chamber 300-1500 ANSI class, with up to 16" from all major manufacturers
- Electrical - we can customize your gas measurement solution to include transmitters and manifold systems, as well as flow computers
- Pipe, Valves & Fittings - a wide selection of PVF can be integrated into any system depending on customers needs