Batteries and Battery Chargers
Industrial Batteries for High-Demand Environments
DistributionNOW offers an extensive range of batteries and chargers for every industrial need. From small electronics to heavy-duty oilfield machinery, our selection ensures you're equipped for any challenge. Our collection spans consumer batteries for daily tasks to specialized oil and gas batteries for demanding terrains. With reliable battery chargers in the mix, we provide a comprehensive power solution for uninterrupted operations. Choose DNOW for unmatched energy solutions.
In the evolving landscape of the oil and gas sectors, as well as heavy industries, reliable energy solutions are more crucial than ever. Batteries not only power machinery and essential equipment but also play a role in safety, productivity, and cost-efficiency. Recognizing the pressing needs of these sectors, our battery solutions are specifically designed for the challenges of such high-demand environments.
At our establishment, we prioritize the unique requirements of industries, particularly those in the oil and gas sectors. Our selection includes:
- Battery Chargers: Keeping your power solutions primed for action.
- Button Batteries: Compact and efficient for small electronic devices.
- Coin Cell Batteries: The go-to choice for wrist watches, calculators and more.
- Commercial Batteries: Designed to meet the demands of businesses and commercial equipment.
- Industrial Batteries: Built for resilience, ensuring continuous operation in rigorous environments.
- Gas Detectors Battery Chargers: Specialized chargers keep your safety devices always ready.
- Heavy Duty Lantern Batteries: Delivering uninterrupted illumination for long hours.
- Lead Acid Batteries: Traditional yet reliable for a wide range of applications.
- Lithium Batteries: Offering higher energy output for devices that require substantial power.
- Battery Packs: Modular and versatile, designed to cater to diverse energy needs.
- Marine Batteries: Engineered for the rough and unpredictable marine environment.
- RV Batteries: Ensuring your recreational vehicles are always powered for adventures.
- Standard Cell Batteries: Your everyday power solution for common electronic devices.
- Specialty Cell Batteries: Custom-tailored to suit unique and niche applications.
Features and Benefits
Batteries offer various features and benefits, from impressive energy density to efficient operation across diverse temperatures. However, it's vital to note that not every battery encompasses all these traits. Each is designed for distinct purposes, and its attributes vary. When selecting a battery, aligning its features with your requirements is key to ensuring peak performance.
- Energy Density: Batteries store significant energy in compact spaces, making devices smaller and more portable.
- Reliability and Voltage Stability: Modern batteries provide consistent power output, ensuring devices function seamlessly.
- Rechargeable: Many batteries can be recharged multiple times, saving costs and reducing waste.
- Versatility: Batteries are available in various types and sizes, fitting everything from tiny gadgets to large vehicles.
- Fast Charging: Advanced batteries recharge rapidly, minimizing downtime and enhancing user convenience.
- Temperature Tolerance: Batteries can operate efficiently across various temperatures, suited for diverse environments.
- Eco-friendly Energy Storage: Batteries store excess power from renewable sources, promoting sustainable energy use.
- Safety Mechanisms: Built-in battery safeguards help prevent potential hazards and ensure safe operation.
- Independence from Grid: They provide power in remote areas or during outages, ensuring uninterrupted device operation.
- Compact Design: High energy density allows for streamlined device designs, contributing to device miniaturization.
A Selection of Supplier and Manufacturer Partnerships
Batteries, over time, will gradually lose their capacity to hold a charge. Depending on the battery type, this capacity loss may be due to corrosion, crystal formation, or other processes. The best consumer experience and battery performance occur when the battery is used before the "Best If Used By" Date. The battery may still function after that date but with lower performance.
Battery chemisty and voltages varies across different brands of batteries, therefore many manufacturers do not recommended mixing different brands of batteries as it can lead to reduced battery life and decreased performance. Batteries of the same brand and type should be used together for the best results.
"Battery life" refers to the amount of time your device can run before needing to be recharged. "Battery lifespan" is the amount of time your battery will last until it needs to be replaced. You can maximize your battery life and lifespan by taking a few simple steps:
- Keep your device updated to the latest software
- Use power-saving mode
- Avoid extreme ambient temperatures
- Don't let your battery drain all the way to 0%
- Avoid using your device while it's charging
- Remove cases during charging if they generate excess heat
- Only use trusted charging equipment and cables
- Keep your device clean, including the charging port
- Store your device half-charged when storing it for a long term
- Get your battery replaced if it starts to swell
The average lifespan of a car battery is around 3 to 5 years. However, this is just a rough estimate and your car battery could last much longer or shorter depending on a number of factors, such as how often you drive, the conditions you drive in, and how well you maintain your battery.
The most common reason to change a car battery is that it is not holding a charge. Car batteries wear out over time or extreme temperatures will speed up a battery's end of life. Cold weather is also tough on batteries, it requires more extortion so if you live in a climate with extreme winters, you may need to replace your battery more often.