Well Automation and Control Packages
DistributionNOW provides artificial lift automation packages for rod pump, PC pump and electric submersible pump systems. Automation and control packages minimize power usage per produced barrel, while reducing wear on the equipment. So why wait? Contact us today to learn more about our oil and gas industry products and how we can help you increase efficiency and production.
DNOW provides options for automated rod pumps, PC pumps, and electric submersible pump systems. Automation and control can minimize power usage per barrel while reducing wear on equipment. Our ancillary items include automation and optimization options utilizing rod pump controller hardware (beam pump). We also have an integrated VFD controller that records surface and downhole cards and use advanced algorithms to optimize the well continually. It also comes with a customizable remote monitoring platform that allows users to see and adjust real-time parameters.
Our integrated variable frequency drive (VFD) Controller is a product that records surface and downhole cards and uses advanced algorithms to continually optimize the well. The well automation and control package also comes with a customizable remote monitoring platform that allows the user to see and adjust parameters in real-time.
For new or existing well equipment, DNOW offers three automation packages:
- Basic – standalone variable frequency drive (VFD) with manual controls and interface
- Enhanced – integrated VFD/POC package with digital sensors and surface card capabilities
- Intuition – integrated VFD and POC package with digital interface and intelligent optimization capabilities
- Remote access to SCADA data
- Programmable warning alarms
- Permanent magnet motors
- Digital sensor integration
- Pump data logging