Plunger Lift Systems
DNOW provides field and local pump shop service, pump tracking, failure analysis and solutions consulting, and customized individual and classroom training.
DistributionNOW offers high-efficiency plunger lift systems built to API specifications. Our plunger lift equipment has the following capabilities:
- Sweet or sour service equipment options
- Lubricators capable of up to 10,000 psi working pressure rating
- Controllers that optimize and monitor all system functions
- Plungers designed for variable downhole conditions and tubing sizes
- Bottom hole bumper springs to absorb plunger impact
These systems are environmentally friendly and well-suited to the following applications:
- Dewatering liquid loading gas wells
- Wells with high gas-oil ratios
- Wells with marginal production
- Wells currently being soaped
- Paraffin and hydrate control
We also offer a complete range of electronic controllers to optimize plunger cycles, and increase efficiency and production.