DistributionNOW's Odessa Pumps and Power Service brands offer positive displacement gear pumps ideal for high-value or hard-to-seal fluids with a wide range of viscosities. This design results in little or no pulse on the process fluid.
Our Odessa Pumps and Power Service rotary gear pumps are designed to handle the toughest fluid-handling challenges with various materials and configurations available. They can handle everything from high-viscosity liquids to corrosive chemicals, even in the most demanding applications.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for a wide range of liquids, viscosities, and temperatures
- Little or no pulse on the process fluid
- Available in different pumping principles to suit various applications
- Ideal for high-value or hard-to-seal fluids
- Accurate metering for precise control of fluid flow
- Reliable and durable design for long-lasting performance
Our gear pumps are excellent for applications that require consistent, non-pulsating flow:
- High-viscosity fluid transfer
- Hard-to-seal fluids
- Crude oil
- Paints & Adhesives
- Molten sulfur
|Materials of Construction||Ductile iron, carbon steel, 316 stainless steel|
|Flow Rate||Up to 500 gpm|
|Pressure Range||Up to 1,440 psi|
|Temperature Range||Up to 650° F|
Our Gear Pump Suppliers
Note: Power Service is an authorized distributor of Flowserve and Viking Pump for select markets; Odessa Pumps is an authorized distributor of Gorman-Rupp and EnviroGear for select markets.