Water Transfer Pumps
Our water transfer pumps are the ultimate solution for moving large volumes of fresh, recycled and produced water for various applications such as salt water disposal (SWD), water transfer, fracking, enhanced oil recovery (EOR), recycling and waterflood. With a wide variety of pump offerings, we ensure you have access to the best solution for your pumping needs.
Our Power Service and Odessa Pumps affiliated brands have a variety of pumps that are perfect for today's water transfer needs. Our pumps are durable and can work in harsh conditions like shale oil fields, frac sand mines, rock quarries and chemical refineries. We have water transfer pumps with thick walls and oversized bearings so that you don't need to have them repaired often, which saves you money. Some models can even handle solids up to 10 inches! In addition, we have pumps with special seals that eliminate leaks and make cleaning easier. With so many options available, we can find the right pump for any situation.
- Large-end suction, high-capacity centrifugal pumps
- Multistage high-pressure centrifugal pumps
- High-pressure multiplex positive displacement pumps
- Self-priming portable pumps
- High-pressure injection pumps
- Mobile, engine-driven and suction centrifugal for sale and rental
- Efficiently move large volumes of water for various applications
- Reliable and durable pumps designed for the toughest water transfer applications
- Experienced technicians to help select the right pump for your application and provide support
|Materials of Construction
|Carbon steel, iron, 316 stainless steel, duplex stainless steel
|Up to 3.5 million bpd (100,000 gpm) in multiple pump configurations
|Up to 5,000 psig
A Selection of Supplier and Manufacturer Partnerships
Note: Odessa Pumps is an authorized distributor of Carver Pump, Gorman-Rupp, Griswold and Grundfos for select markets. Power Service is an authorized distributor of Flowserve for select markets.