Spiral Wound Gaskets
Our spiral wound gaskets provide effective sealing capabilities in a wide range of temperatures, pressures and flow media applications.
- Wider tolerance for flange surface finish
- Multiple configurations of winding and filler materials to meet service requirements
|Standards / Material Grades||ASME B16.20, carbon steel, 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel|
|Sizes||¼ in. NPS – 24 in. NPS|
|Pressure Class||150# – 1500#|
|Filler Material||Flexible graphite, mica|
Ring Joint Gaskets
Our metallic ring joint gaskets are ideal for high-pressure applications.
- Metal-to-metal seal
- Oval and octagonal styles
- Vented designs available for underwater connections
|Standards / Material Grades||API 6A, API 6B, low carbon steel, 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel|
|Sizes||½ in. NPS – 36 in. NPS|
|Pressure Classes||Up to 10,000 psi|
- Sara Sae
- Wolar Industrial
Sheet and Die-Cut Gaskets
Our soft, elastomer gasket material is available in a range of manufactured and organic materials for various service applications.
- Custom sizes available
- Extreme temperature and severe chemical service capable
|Standards / Material Grades||PTFE, compressed fiber, graphite|
|Sizes||Cut to spec or full sheets|