Cable Transit Systems
MacLean Electrical is your distributor for cable transit systems. Our knowledgeable teams can advise on sealing system ranges, components and accessories including cable capacity, how to ensure a perfect fit, inspectability, maintenance and speed of assembly.
Browse MacLean International Group Technical Library
Take a look at our cable transit system overview below or click our technical library to view product details, specifications and images. And if you don’t see what you need just call us to discuss! Our technical library also has an enquiry basket that you can fill with the products you are most interested in – just pop the items in the basket, complete the form and we will send you a quote.
Designed for use in marine, oil & gas, infrastructure, manufacturing, power and process industries and manufactured to withstand the stringent demands of onshore and offshore installations. Cable Transit Systems provide a barrier to maintaining a firewall's integrity where cables or pipes pass through. The transit system acts as a seal resistant to water, gas, smoke, vermin, radiation, chemicals, explosion, electromagnetic interference and noise.
- Cable Transit Frames
- Transit Blocks & Cable Transit Accessories
- Rectangular or round transit frames for welding, bolting or casting
- Outer transit for attaching to walls, bulkhead/decks or floor through which cabling or pipes will pass
- Transit blocks including multidiameter options fit around cabling and pipes within the frame to form a complete and flexible sealing solution
- A range of accessories and tooling to safely and accurately install cable transit systems
- Suited to hazardous and industrial areas where the spread of fire, water, gas and chemicals must be prevented to minimise risk
- IP rated, UL rated, ATEX /IEC Ex rated
A selection of Supplier & Manufacturer Partnerships
- MCT Brattberg