Plugs and Sockets
Electrical Outlets for Safe Power Connections in Facilities
MacLean Electrical, a distinguished division of MacLean International and part of the DNOW group, stocks and distributes electrical outlets. These outlets, also known as sockets, plugs, and couplers or receptacles, enable electrical equipment to connect seamlessly to a facility's power supply. Whether you're looking for the standard wall sockets common in most buildings or specialised explosion-proof plugs for specific applications, selecting the right outlet is crucial. At MacLean Electrical, discover versatile couplers and sturdy receptacles that ensure your facility operates smoothly and safely.
Browse MacLean International Group Technical Library
Browse our plugs and sockets overview below or visit our technical library for product details, specifications and images. If you can't find what you're looking for, don't hesitate to call us. Our technical library features an enquiry basket. Simply add the products you're interested in, fill out the form, and we'll provide you with a quote.
At MacLean Electrical, we pride ourselves on offering top-tier explosion-protected electrical connectivity solutions. These are meticulously designed to transmit, connect, and distribute electrical energy safely, eliminating the risks associated with explosions. Our comprehensive product range spans from standard plugs and innovative couplers to robust flange sockets, making us a trusted choice for industries operating in Zone 1, 2, 21, and 22 hazardous areas. Entrust your power needs with us, and experience unparalleled safety and efficiency in any challenging environment.
- Hazardous area & explosion proof plugs
- Hazardous area & explosion proof wall sockets
- Plugs & couplers
- Range that covers a wide spectrum including:
- Flange sockets
- All products are appropriately certified to internationally recognised standards - IEC Ex, ATEX/CENELEC, UL, ULC, CSA, FM, SGS, EAC, INMETRO, Chinese (CQST), CCCF, PTB
- All products are appropriately certified for use in industrial areas and IEC Zone 0, 1, 2, 21, 22 &, NEC Class I, Class II, Div 1, Div 2, hazardous areas
- Multiple protection concepts including (Ex e), Explosion Proof (Ex d) and Intrinsic Safety (Ex i)
- IP65/66/67/68 rated / NEMA 4/4X rated as applicable
A Selection of Supplier and Manufacturer Partnerships
List of partnerships for Europe
List of partnerships for Australia