Plugs and Sockets
MacLean Electrical stocks and distributes electrical outlets (also known as Sockets, Plugs and Couplers/Receptacles) which allow electrical equipment to be connected to the power supply in a facility.
Browse MacLean International Group Technical Library
Take a look at our plugs and sockets overview below or click our technical library to view product details, specifications and images. And if you don’t see what you need just call us to discuss! Our technical library also has an enquiry basket that you can fill with the products you are most interested in – just pop the items in the basket, complete the form and we will send you a quote.
Explosion-protected electrical connectivity solutions that can be used to conduct, connect and distribute electrical energy without the risk of explosion – a range that covers a wide spectrum including plugs, couplers, flange sockets to Zone 1, 2,21 & 22 hazardous areas
- Hazardous area & explosion proof plugs
- Hazardous area & explosion proof wall sockets
- Plugs & couplers
- Range that covers a wide spectrum including plugs
- Flange sockets
- All products are appropriately certified to internationally recognised standards - IEC Ex, ATEX/CENELEC, UL, ULC, CSA, FM, SGS, EAC, INMETRO, Chinese (CQST), CCCF, PTB
- All products are appropriately certified for use in industrial areas and IEC Zone 0, 1, 2, 21, 22 &, NEC Class I, Class II, Div 1, Div 2, hazardous areas
- Multiple protection concepts including (Ex e), Explosion Proof (Ex d) and Intrinsic Safety (Ex i)
- IP65/66/67/68 rated / NEMA 4/4X rated as applicable
A selection of Supplier & Manufacturer Partnerships