Earthing, Bonding & Direct Strike
MacLean Electrical is your stockist and distributor for a wide spectrum of earthing, bonding and direct strike products and solutions designed to offer safety and protection. Our knowledgeable teams can advise on earth rods, earth cables, connectors, direct strike air terminals and earth pits.
Browse MacLean International Group Technical Library
Take a look at our earthing, bonding and direct strike overview below or click our technical library to view product details, specifications and images. And if you don’t see what you need just call us to discuss! Our technical library also has an enquiry basket that you can fill with the products you are most interested in – just pop the items in the basket, complete the form and we will send you a quote.
Whether intercepting lightning flashes, providing a low resistance path to the ground or access points for maintenance and measurement, our range of earthing, bonding and direct strike products will provide protection for your buildings, facilities, infrastructure and earthing systems.
- Earth rods
- Stainless steel
- Copper bonded
- Solid copper
- Earth cables
- PVC earth cables
- Bare earth cables
- LSZH earth cables
- Rod to cables clamps
- Rod to tape clamps
- U-Bolt clamps
- C Connector clamps
- Direct strike air terminals
- Air terminals
- Earth pits
- LPI offers three types of direct strike protection systems, which include the full package of air terminals and accessories.
- LPI Guardian System 5 provides a purpose-designed package for direct lightning protection. The Guardian System 5 has been tested in compliance to IEC Test Standard: IEC 60-1:1989.
- The LPI Stormaster ESE range of terminals provides a safe and efficient system for the protection of your facility from direct lightning strikes. The Stormaster ESE range of terminals have been fully tested in accordance with NF C 17-102 in a high voltage laboratory.
- In addition, LPI also offers conventional lightning protection system which complies to International Standards such as IEC 62305, BS EN 62305 and AS/NZ 1768.
A selection of Supplier & Manufacturer Partnerships
List of partnerships for Australia
- Lightning Protection International
- LS Cables
- Keystone Cables
- Daewon Cables