Junction Boxes, Control Stations and Accessories
Certified Enclosures Ensuring Circuit Integrity and Safety
MacLean Electrical is a distinguished division of MacLean International, part of the DNOW group. We are your go-to distributor and authorised third-party assembler for hazardous area junction boxes, control stations and accessories. These are constructed within our accredited workshop facilities, boasting certifications like SGS (Baseefa) in Europe and Increased Safety Ex e Dual Certified ATEX/IECEx in Australia. All machining and assembly take place in our dedicated workshop. Leveraging our in-house modifier capabilities, we craft bespoke solutions tailored to your unique requirements.
Browse MacLean International Group Technical Library
Browse our range of junction boxes, control stations and accessories below, or visit our technical library for detailed product specifications, images and more. If you can't find what you're looking for, give us a call to discuss. You'll also find an enquiry basket in our technical library. Simply add the products you're keen on to the basket, fill out the form and we'll promptly send you a quote.
Our enclosures, also known as junction boxes, are certified, secure and robust, ensuring circuit integrity. They house electrical components and wire connections, splitting power from a single source to multiple outlets. These units shield from the elements, ensure electrical cabling safety and prevent unintended contact with live wires. Additionally, we offer Control Stations suitable for a broad range of hazardous and industrial applications, whether indoor or outdoor, for equipment and machinery control.
- Junction boxes in Stainless Steel, GRP and Aluminium
- Control Stations
- Distribution Boards
- All products are appropriately certified to internationally recognised standards - IEC Ex, ATEX/CENELEC, UL, ULC, CSA, FM, SGS, EAC, INMETRO, Chinese (CQST), CCCF, PTB
- All products are appropriately certified for use in industrial areas and IEC Zone 0, 1, 2, 21, 22 &, NEC Class I, Class II, Div 1, Div 2, hazardous areas
- Multiple protection concepts including (Ex e), Explosion Proof (Ex d) and Intrinsic Safety (Ex i)
- IP65/66/67/68 rated / NEMA 4/4X rated as applicable
A Selection of Supplier and Manufacturer Partnerships
List of partnerships for Europe
- Hawke International
- CEAG (Eaton)
- Phoenix Contact
List of partnerships for Australia
- Hawke International