Our artificial lift experts use pump-tracking software (RODSTAR™, SROD™) and decades of practical experience to calculate optimum rod string design and help you to select rod materials, rod guide specifications and pumping parameters. We can cover everything from sucker rod size/metallurgy and rod guide specs/placement to completions and surface equipment.
Failure analysis and equipment tracking programs are also available, with a focus on achieving increased production, longer run life and improved cost.
We offer complete RRP systems, as well as downhole and surface equipment:
- Rods & rod guides
- Insert, tubing & specialty pumps
- Tubing anchors
- Gas & sand separators
- Rod blowout preventers (BOPs)
- Stuffing boxes
- Polish rods & accessories
- Rod rotators
- Well space-out tools
- Lubricators & back pressure valves
- Ball valves & chokes
- Digital sensors & load cells
- Environmental containment